Friday, January 28, 2011

Friday Flashback

I've been on a de-cluttering binge lately. My latest victim was my external hard drive. I deleted thousands of blurry pictures and pointless files. In the midst of all those terrible pictures were some really great shots that had me taking a long walk down memory lane. Would you like to see a few of my favorites?




December 2006. Still one of my favorite pictures of us, when I was visiting Jeff in Naples, Italy.




March 2009. I visited my brother in Phoenix, AZ and we went to a Cubs spring training game. We were 10 rows back. The whole trip was a blast.




June 2008. Outside the courthouse just after we said "I do"!


Have a great weekend!

Next week my house will be bombarded with boxes, so I'll be spending weeks unpacking and organizing. I'll update about that adventure soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...