Monday, October 10, 2011

Too Shea

With the weather turning colder, my skin is getting dry again. I've tried just about every lotion to keep my dry skin moisturized. A few things work temporarily, but never past the next shower of hot water.

Bath & Body Works - True Blue Spa's Too Shea 100% Shea Butter
On a whim, I ordered this Bath & Body Works body balm during a sale, in addition to my favorite fall candles and anti-bacterial soaps.

Oh my, it's wonderful. It's pure shea butter. It's much thicker than creams and lotions. It feels a little similar to Bath & Body Works' Body Butters. It's thick and a little hard to spread onto your skin, but the skin just soaks it up. I've been putting it on my legs, feet, and hands for a few weeks now and my trouble areas are disappearing. The cracking and peeling around my fingernails is significantly less frequent, and the dry, irritated skin on my legs is lessening.

I also love that it's unscented. It soaks in pretty quickly and isn't too greasy. It's more expensive than drugstore lotions, but a little goes a long way. And it lasts so much longer than lotion, since it's just the straight moisturizing shea butter without all the scents and weird ingredients lotions offer. And with the constant sales B&BW offers, you can catch it at a cheaper price.

I love this stuff.

Just wanted to share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...