Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Lately

Hey, it's been a while. I've been back on the exercise bangwagon again. It's a shaky ride, but I'm hanging on.





I started Jamie Eason's LiveFit Trainer, a free program that tells me what to do when I'm at the gym.


 I've been working out at 5am. Yes, you read that correctly. I'm a little in shock myself. The first few days I was super sore (pushups are from hell), but I'm liking it. I've been adding in cardio since I'm still planning to climb Fuji this summer and my legs need to be beaten into shape.



I started reading One for the Money. Evanovich's book series had been on my "maybe" list for a while, so I decided to take the plunge before the movie comes out. It's pretty good so far, light and sarcastic with a good twist of crime and suspense.




All the snow is almost completely gone in our little corner of northern Japan now. I do not miss it! It was beautiful, but after a few months of shoveling out the car, I'm ready for spring. Now I'm impatiently waiting the cherry blossoms blooming. (Mom and Dad, you'll fly into the prettiest season of the year here! They should be in full bloom when you visit).

Not too much else is new. My parents are coming to visit soon and I'm so excited. To see them, to travel a little with them, to see some new things and share our unexpected life out here with them. Lots of yakisoba will be eaten, I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...