Friday, June 29, 2012

Friday Fitness

If I blog about all my healthy progress, it'll feel more like progress right?  This has been a long week. Nothing really terrible happened. But if just felt like it dragged so badly.

I did okay at working out this week.
M- Jillian Michael's No More Trouble Zones
T- 2 mile run/walk
W- I slept in - I've been fighting a cold and Nyquil-induced sleep sounded smarter
Th- 3 mile run/walk
F- I forgot my alarm, woops!

Oh, and for my concerned dad - I took vitamins every day this past two weeks. Now you can stop the phone lectures ;)

I'm working on downloading some new music for my ipod. I'm really not picky with music - I like a little bit of everything. But I need certain songs for my work outs. For weight lifting, I need heavy rock. Bring on the Staind, Korn, Three Days Grace, all the drums and yelling you can get. For running, I need a strong beat to keep pace to. I can do heavy rock, but I like lots of variety or I get bored. I stumbled across this list via Pinterest, full of 90's music. Some I already had, some I can't believe I didn't have yet. I'm also pretty behind on current music since I get one radio station here and I don't even listen to it most days. So I browsed Billboard's lists and downloaded some new songs from there. If you're curious, I prefer country for cleaning. Which I plan on doing tomorrow, so some of that got downloaded too. Dancing while cleaning counts as fitness right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...