Sunday, June 30, 2013

Action Shots

I've had the added bonus of working on my photography skills at work lately. We're doing a basketball league through the summer for the teens, so I volunteered to photograph the games. It's been fun fiddling with the settings to get the best shots I can.

(I've blurred all the teenager's faces, but you can see the great action shots)






Otherwise life has been pretty quiet lately. I've been reading lots of fluff to make up for all the dry textbooks I endured during the winter.

Jeff and I have gotten into weekend lunch dates since I work most evenings. Yesterday we tried a new ramen place and today we went for one of our favorites: sushi. I love that we can go out for delicious foods and not ruin our diets, since it's all healthy. I will forever love french fries, but Japanese food is amazing too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...