Friday, April 12, 2013

Final

Remember how I said I'd work harder at taking pictures? The only pictures I've managed to take were at work...

It's the end of my first semester of graduate school, and it's been a transition. It's only been three years, but a lot has changed! I'm still getting used to coming home from work and needing to log on and work some more. Online school isn't my favorite, but I'm thankful it's an option this far from home.

On that note, there are some things I really miss about a real school.

My mom and I at Fresno State, 2010


#1: A library!

Our library on base is teeny tiny, smaller than the original library in my hometown. It has limited hours and next to no tables, or books for that matter. Not very inviting.

My Dad and I in front of the Fresno State library, 2010

Maybe I was spoiled at Fresno State, but man, that library. I could spend hours in there and get SO much done. This girl loves her libraries.

It's rough to work on papers on the couch! So many things to get distracted by... it's a serious problem.

I am missing my favorite distraction though.

Guinness "helping" 2010


On that note, I should probably get offline and work on my paper. That's what I pulled the laptop out for in the first place.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...