Friday, April 19, 2013

Speaking of Food

We had a potluck at work yesterday and I indulged in all the bad-for-you foods. My husband kept warning me not to eat this or that, but of course I ignored him ;)

Oh man, I should have listened to him.

I felt TERRIBLE all afternoon after eating like that. I had the worst headache and I'm pretty sure it came from sugar overload from the deliciously bad for you desserts. I felt so lethargic and awful and could barely eat dinner.

While it was an awful way to spend my day, it did show some serious progress in my diet. I used to eat all that crap all the time. Obviously all those fruits and veggies are doing something good for my body if I get that miserable without them. 

So now I have that memory the next time I get a craving for awful food. Don't get me wrong, I will continue eating fried food and sweets. Just maybe not all in one sitting...


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...