Saturday, April 27, 2013

Memory Lane

Taken in Aomori, Japan at "Big Buddha" May 2012

It's almost time for the cherry blossoms to start blooming! The buds are *this* close. We're going to a cherry blossom festival next weekend and I can't wait. It'll also be the first time this year I'll be taking my Nikon out...maybe that's a problem? It'll only be 5 months into the year...

I finally got around to hanging a wood print Jeff gave me for Christmas. I'm all about productivity over here. I was looking for pictures to print for the frames I hung, which led to digging out my external harddrive and pouring over old photos.

I was going to post my favorites here, but I've already grabbed four from my first folder, so maybe I should just make a photo album on Facebook. I deleted all my older pictures at some point way back when. Off to do productive things like post memory lane albums!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...