Thursday, July 14, 2011

Mil-Spouse Friday Fill-In




1. If you could have a private concert with any singer, who would it be?

Hmm, Aaron Lewis from Staind, his voice is ah-mazing. His lyrics are beautiful and anything he puts his voice to is magic.


2. Is there anything you do to supplement your family’s income?

I work. We're dual income at the moment, which is nice. I also completed my degree and intend to use it for pretty much the rest of my life. The only time I see myself not supplementing our finances is when I'm popping out kids.


3. During your pregnancy (whether past, present, or future), what did you nickname your unborn baby before you knew the sex?

Hm, no idea. Haven't thought about pregnancy too much, but more about what happens after the little bean pops out. Jeff jokes a lot about "junior", as in "I bet junior's getting hungry!" when I say I need to find something to eat. It's not as funny as he thinks it is.


4. Have you ever won a blog giveaway? If so what did you win?

I think I've only done one. Teresa @ Army Wife Post gave away hair products at one point, so I commented. Never won though, but never really tried.


5. If I looked into your refrigerator right now, what would I find?

Beer and leftovers. Which is all that's really left at the end of the week. Maybe some stale bread and some questionable fruits. I go grocery shopping on Sundays usually, one week at a time, so things are looking scarce by Friday morning.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...