Monday, July 4, 2011

Round 8 -- 60 Pictures

First up,
Happy Fourth of July!!


Now onto my 60 Pictures post...

Trying to finish this list! I've been at it for a while, I need to get it over with.

The Original List.



36. A picture of your ‘other half'.



He's handsome. One of my favorite pictures of this guy.



37. A picture of the people you spend most of your time with.



It's usually my husband. We like each other, so we like to spend time together. I also spend a lot of time with the kids at work, but I have no pictures of them obviously.



38. A picture of the best part of your day.


(Without the kiddos and usually on the couch...)

Coming home to dinner with my handsome husband is a great way to end the day. We unwind and de-stress together, we laugh about funny things, we bitch about stupid things, and then we relax and watch a movie.



39. A picture of your favorite movie.



You seriously want me to choose? Have you met my husband's collection? (Note: it's gotten bigger since this picture was taken in April)

I'm not a favorites person. I'm indecisive, and I actually don't love movies as much as my husband. I'll take one or leave one in most instances. I prefer watching TV shows on DVD. We've been marathoning it through all the Burn Notice seasons, and it's one of my favorite TV shows...





40. A picture of your favorite Disney character.



When I was growing up, it was Sleeping Beauty. I loved the princesses, but wanted to pick a less common one than Belle or Cinderella. So I picked the one that spends her days sleeping...I don't think that was a coincidence.

Now I don't really have favorites. Indecisive!



41. A picture of your pet.



My two furballs, Guinness and Fiona. (Guinness is gray and male, Fiona is striped and female.) They couldn't make it to Japan with us, so they're getting spoiled rotten at my parents' house while they gang up on my parents' dog. I miss them every single day.



42. A picture of your dream house.



I'm not too picky about my dream house. Or maybe I'm not too picky about having a visual picked out?

I want
-A house with tons of windows/natural light.
-A house in a more wooded area, but close enough to take day trips into a large city and not have to drive hours for a grocery store.
-A house big enough to fill with all of our family, but small enough that I don't slave my life away trying to keep it clean.
-A house with a big kitchen, preferably with an island.
-A house with a backyard big enough to grill and enjoy the sunshine, and maybe install a pool. Or at least have some sprinklers outside.

If we were going absolute dream world, I'd want a huge house (because I certainly wouldn't clean if I could afford to hire someone), big enough for a library, man cave basement, backyard pool and grilling oasis, huge kitchen and living room made for gatherings, and lots of beautiful wood, moldings, stone counters, etc. In reality, though, I'm willing to give on a lot of my wants. Even some of the ones listed above are negotiable. Good thing we're not planning on buying a house for a while yet.



43. A picture of something you can’t function without.



I've tried to give it up. It doesn't work. I'm addicted and I'm sticking with it.



44. A picture of someone you’re told you look like.



See the resemblance? That's my mom. I look like a lot of my family on both sides. My mom, dad, and brother most definitely. But I've also heard aunts and uncles pretty frequently too. I don't hear celebrities or anything much, but I hear about family resemblances every time I'm anywhere with family.



45. A picture of your room.



I'll do my bedroom, since I have a whole apartment. I love my big, comfy bed.



46. A picture of where you wish you were right now.



It's been rainy and foggy all weekend, so I've been craving some sunshine on this holiday weekend. Somewhere sunny and with some water sounds fabulous. If it could include a hammock, I'd happily sit and read some fluff all day long.



47. A picture of your favorite place to shop.



It has everything, and its shipping cost and time is unbeatable. With the limited selection and stock at the BX, Amazon is a lifesaver. Its prices on books also keeps my husband from bitching about my need to buy a new book every other day.



48. A picture of your favorite actress/actor.



Again with the favorites and the indecisiveness. I do love Meryl Streep though.



49. A picture of where you live.



Here's our apartment building. It's summer now and those trees are green.
If you want to get specific, here's where we are on a map.





50. A picture of your most frequented place.



I'm a homebody, so I like spending a lot of time at my own place. I also spend a good chunk of time at work. But home is so much better than work.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...