Sunday, January 12, 2014

Pin-Worthy

This snowy weather has me wanting a warm bowl of food. It's no surprise that soup and chili are on the menu this week.

We don't have Panera in Japan and I miss that place. I've been attempting cheesy broccoli soups ever since we left. This one hit the spot as a cheesy, warm soup that's also loaded with extra vegetables. I blend the soup so it's creamier. I have a huge bowl sitting in the fridge for lunches this week!

Cheesy Vegetable Chowder

This crockpot chicken is delicious. I load it with vegetables as well as chicken and cook the biscuits separately. It turns out to be a pretty good substitute for chicken pot pie. Jeff inhales it and it's easy - win, win.

Crock pot Chicken Dumplings

What have you been cooking lately?
We've been getting back into cooking new and favorite recipes in this little apartment, so I'll have to work on sharing some of our favorite recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...