Monday, February 21, 2011

Round 3 - 60 Pictures

For the full list and questions 1-5, click here.
For the rest of the questions, click here.



11. A picture of something you hate.




One of my biggest pet peeves is willful ignorance, especially when it's coupled with arrogance. I'm a big believer in knowledge being power. If you don't know, learn. Not knowing and being okay with that is frustrating. And a little disgusting.




12. A picture of something you love.



This is kind of a double whammy. I love books. Obviously my blog title kind of clues you in to that little fact. But I also really love learning about cultures and history. I find any cultural study fascinating. It's one of the reasons my husband and I frequently explore museums, it's one of the BIG reasons we plan to travel in the future. We both love diving into history and learning all we can about different customs, beliefs, traditions.




13. A picture of your favorite band or artist.



I like listening to music, but I'm not very particular to bands or artists. I'll pretty much listen to anything. But I do have a soft spot for Paramore's album All We Know Is Falling. It's probably my favorite music of theirs. If I had to pick, I'd pick them.




14. A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without.



My older brother is a very important person in my life. I've always looked to him for advice and know-how. We like to laugh and have fun and we do that together as much as possible. We've been separated by miles for years, but we've always visited and always had a wonderful time doing it. In my list of the closest people in my life, it usually runs from husband to brother to parents.




15. A picture of something you want to do before you die.



I recently finished my bachelors and am loving a break from the stress of papers and exams and no time to do anything but bury my head in a book. But. I intend to go back for my masters in literature. And eventually, my PhD in literature. I thrive under the challenge of reading a book and pulling something different out of it than someone else sees, then making them see what I see through written or oral words. My graduate school plans are on the back burner right now, but they will be in the forefront at some point in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...