Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Heaven Update

Okay, after spending a good chunk of time adding books to my virtual bookshelf, I'm taking a break!

After getting all the books from my bookshelves, and all the books I could remember from the last year or so, I gave up. If I don't own it, there's no hope in me remembering things from four years ago. I have another good chunk of books at home with my parents, and I'll add those in as I get them, but otherwise I think I'll just continue on from this point with books I buy and read, rather than trying to fill in what I've already read. It probably wouldn't surprise you that I've read A LOT. My dad's basement is filled with books, and I would tear through those every summer vacation. That's easily a couple hundred...





I'm still excited about having the virtual bookshelf to keep track of and share!

My husband made me laugh. I told him all about it last night and he rolled his eyes. Then this morning I woke up to a post-it note on my computer asking if I could search for a similar website for movies, instead of books. He's cute :) And he has more movies than I have books, and we get a few more every week lately.



I'm off to fold laundry, yuck.
I found a bunch of new recipes and I'm trying a few this upcoming week, so I'll share the good ones with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...