Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Round 6 - 60 Pictures

The original list
Previous picture posts



26. A picture of something that means a lot to you.



My family is the most important thing in my life. These four people keep me going with love, laughter, and support.



27. A picture of yourself and a family member.



One of my favorites. My brother Sean and I at a Chicago Cubs spring training game in Arizona last year. I visited over spring break and had such a fun week, just looking at the picture brings back all the memories of good food, fun, and laughs.




28. A picture of something you're afraid of.



I love the water, I love going out on boats, but I don't love being in deep water. I'm not a strong swimmer, and it freaks me out when I can't touch ground. But, my husband has a strong desire to go scuba diving, and is probably going to become certified this spring or next, so I'm hoping to be able to overcome my fears and learn to dive with him. I think it'd be such an incredible experience, even if it scares the hell out of me.

That, and it's wayyy better than his plan to skydive.




29. A picture that can always make you smile.



My furbabies! I miss them terribly. Their personalities made our house even more full of laughter and fun, and it's extra quiet without them causing trouble and looking for love. They're causing a raucous at my parents' house right now, but this picture (really any picture of them) always brings a smile. They're so cute and loving when they're sound asleep!




30. A picture of someone you miss.



Flashback! Turnabout 2004! Snagged from her Facebook since I'm too lazy to pull out my external hard drive, but I miss my best friend terribly. We used to live a few blocks apart and would spend all summer meeting halfway. I can't wait until we're back within driving distance someday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...