Wednesday, May 2, 2012

8.5 Miles!

I'm giving myself a little pat on the back today.

I couldn't get to sleep until late last night and woke up at 4am wide awake. Why? I don't know, but 5am wasn't the best time for me. I even tried to hit snooze and go back to sleep, but couldn't. So I sucked it up and got out of bed.

Despite having zero motivation, I made it 2.5 miles this morning!

That has to be a record for me. I bought a Nike+ a week or two ago and am loving being able to keep track.

I keep meaning to take pictures of all the trees budding and blooming. The cherry blossoms are opening up and making everything all soft and gorgeous. But I keep forgetting my camera. I'll get around to it eventually...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...