Monday, June 27, 2011

New Books!

Misawa Air Base had a garage sale this past weekend. One where a person can rent a table and sell whatever they have on hand. It was mostly baby clothes and toys, with some decorations and crafts thrown in. But one table caught our eye...



One of my co-workers is clearing out her house in anticipation of a PCS, and mentioned she'd be getting rid of some books and movies. You know Jeff and I were all over that. She had dirt cheap prices, so we just started stock-piling. Some of the books I'd been eying, like the Philippa Gregory ones, and some I just grabbed because they were $0.25 and looked interesting enough. Jeff said the same thing about the movies. We were thrilled to spend maybe $25 for this whole pile. Not shabby, eh?

We explored Japan a little after that, but of course I did not have my camera and we didn't see anything too interesting.


I keep meaning to post more often, but I can never think of anything interesting to say! Our day to day lives are pretty monotonous, and a lot of details I obviously can't or don't want to share. We work, we relax, we get up and do it again. I'll have to work on some more ideas for the blog... maybe remembering my camera now and then would help!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...