Thursday, February 23, 2012

No More Trouble Zones

I can.not.move.

I did Jillian Michael's No More Trouble Zones workout last night, even though my legs were already tired. Oh my god, legs. Shoulders. Triceps. LEGS.


I've discovered through random spurts of working out that I far prefer weight training to cardio. I may not be good at it and I may have wimpy arms, but I love it.


I hate Jillian while I'm working out with her, as I'm shaking and wobbling and about to die. But it's good, right? It'll feel good in about a week when I'm no longer sore.

Her weight training is intense. You work at least two muscles at a time - squats with shoulder work, crunches with chest presses, triceps with lunges. It feels like it's going to go on forever, but it's about 45 minutes and I believe 6 circuits.


This is my favorite Jillian Michaels DVD. It's low weight high intensity, and seriously kicks your ass. Well, it kicks mine.

And when I can move again next week, I'll do it all over again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...