Sunday, December 25, 2011

Challenge Accepted

My wonderful, loving husband gave me this wonderful, amazing gift today.


I'm in love.

And totally overwhelmed. I want to make the most of this gorgeous thing and I haven't got a clue! I'm working my way through settings with this guide from Pioneer Woman right now, and am hoping to start digging deeper into all the settings and options on this camera.

I know, it's day one. I've got time.

I'm hoping to make my small love of photography a much more permanent part of my life. In Lemoore, my pictures mainly consisted of my cats. Apparently since they're not here, I don't pull my camera out as much. Which is silly. I'm in JAPAN. I should be taking pictures of anything and everything for goodness sake. Right now the snow and ice is slightly discouraging, but I'm hoping with this new motivation, I can get out and better document this amazing experience we've been given.

If you're a photographer friend, I'm going to be asking to dig in your brain a little. And if you have any advice, please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...