Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Indian Food

I tried Indian food recently! I've never had it before. I knew before going to the restaurant that I would love naan. Hello, bread and potatoes girl. I was a little unsure about curry though.


This is a friend's picture, but I got basically the same thing. If I remember correctly, I got cheese naan (I liked the regular naan better though), buttered chicken curry, vegetable curry. I think? It was good. I also tried a friend's spinach curry and mutton curry and those were both pretty good too.

It's a tiny little restaurant, barely big enough to fit all my co-workers for a dinner, but the service was pretty good and the food was delicious. I'm trying to convince Jeff to go back. Now all I need to do is figure out where exactly this restaurant was...

Just excited about trying a new kind of food and liking it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...