Monday, April 18, 2011

Getting Back on Track

I've been slacking off the past week or two with Weight Watchers and all the healthy lifestyle changes I've been working on. I got lazy, stopped tracking what I was eating, then ate more than I needed to because I wasn't going over in points since I wasn't tracking. Not good!

Yesterday I bought some new gym shoes, and it was just the kick I needed to get back into things. For one thing, I was excited to put them on and try them out...




I bought these shoes from the BX for much cheaper than the suggested retail price. I was just surprised and excited to find a supportive shoe in their minimal collection. With flat feet and a tendency to roll my feet to the sides, I need a shoe with lots of arch and heel support and something supportive enough to keep my feet in the right placement. These fit the bill.

I did a quick workout on the treadmill today and my feet have never felt so cushioned and supportive! I'm in love, and want go buy another 5 pairs just so I can always have supported feet!

Since the new shoes made my workout much more enjoyable, I'm getting back on track with tracking my food and activity. This week is off to a much better start. And speaking of staying on track, I'm getting close to hitting my 10% weight loss goal!



Just in time for summer right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...